A dynamic and independent Swiss Private Equity firm is looking to hire a driven and experienced Investor Relations Executive with a hands-on attitude and the ambition to closely communicate and interact with renown international investors.
The firm was founded in 2012 and has grown substantially over the past years and counts today nine Investment professionals. Our client has developed a unique and clearly differentiated investment strategy with an attractive risk / return profile. In its field, our client is a recognised market leader and generates top quartile returns. The majority of our client’s investors are highly institutionalized such as Endowments, Fund of Funds as well as sizable Family Offices. The team focuses on established mid-sized companies in the Industrial, Services and Consumer Goods sectors across Western Europe (particularly DACH region) with a desire to support strong growth cases.
Our client has strong core values which are based on a high level of transparency, an open, direct and honest communication, and creativity in generating value for its clients / investors. The team consists of experienced Private Equity professionals with diverse characters and backgrounds, who all identify equally with the core values of the firm and enjoy working together as a team and achieving common goals and objectives. Individuals with a proactive approach, thinking-out-of-the-box mentality as well as a commercial flair appreciate our client’s working environment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of our client’s communication process and will act as first point of contact towards existing and potential investors.
- Communication: Daily interaction with clients and potential investors, organization of regular touchpoints, conceptualisation and preparation of relevant documentation / presentations for internal meetings but also for client meetings as well as reporting activities.
- Fundraising: Organisation of regular touchpoints with potential fund investors and responsibility for driving all fundraising activities of the firm.
- Marketing: Development and implementation of marketing concepts to increase the firm’s market visibility. Responsibility for managing and maintaining the firm’s online presence and media relations.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in investor relations, institutional sales or business development, ideally gained in the alternative investments industry.
- Business acumen and strategic understanding of the Private Markets industry gained through several years’ experience in PE and ideally, corporate finance / M&A.
- Organizational and communication talent with the ability to create client documents and various investment materials by breaking down and communicating complex situations in a clear and relevant way towards investors.
- Understanding of market trends and the ability to translate these into communication opportunities.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and implement communication campaigns and a proven track record of executing marketing / digital campaigns.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate collaboratively and perform as a team player; strong persuasion / negotiation skills as a must.
- Driven self-starter who enjoys working in dynamic and fast-paced environments and with a strong ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion to get things done; ability to take the initiative as well as good judgement in determining when additional guidance is needed.
- French or other European languages considered as a plus.