Associate Consultant - Executive Search
Position: Associate Consultant, Executive Search
Are you an experienced Executive Search professional with an established candidate base and a network of professionals in your area of expertise? Are you known as a dependable, trusted and professional team member? Is it time you put your added value into a nimble, entrepreneurial and award-winning company, with research expertise and supporting the entire team throughout the Executive Search lifecycle? Do you want to be actively involved in contributing to the development of the business through multiple business projects and initiatives at DART? Join the team as an Associate Consultant.
As an Associate Consultant at DART Talent & Executive Search, you will enjoy a variety of responsibilities ranging from executive mandates with client- and candidate interaction, research expertise, project management tasks and helping to further strengthen the team and its international business.
Joining the team at our head office in Zurich, you will specifically be responsible for:
- Finding, sourcing, assessing and presenting the best candidates for our clients based on their requirements. You will take responsibility to manage the executive search process being the interface between client and candidate from start through to successful placement.
- You will have the opportunity to manage and develop new and existing client relationships as part of your regular interaction with them – supporting arranging candidate interviews, discussing new mandates and role briefs, submitting information and profiles, as well as developing new client and business opportunities for DART.
- We count on you in supporting the team with day to day business and keeping everything up to date and documented in our CRM system.
- You will get involved in projects covering a range of business initiatives such as contributing to the development of new marketing materials (presentations, brochures etc.) website updates, social media projects as well as the opportunity to attend and manage events.
- Act as a brand ambassador and represent DART in a professional manner. As a core DART team member, you contribute to the growth of the business through innovative ideas.
At DART we work closely as a team, so you can count on your colleagues’ help and input where required to achieve the very best outcome. We specifically cover the Wealth Management and Asset Management sectors in Zurich, Geneva, London, Frankfurt and other financial hubs across Europe and the Middle East in a range of roles at senior levels.
We offer you
- The opportunity to join a driven team of a growing success story
- The opportunity to take on more responsibility and make your own decision and to grow your network
- Room for development in a truly entrepreneurial executive search firm
- An excellent (even if we do say so ourselves), highly diverse team that fosters a fun, driven, quality-focused and respectful environment within which to thrive
- Top lake-side location in central Zurich
- Transparent remuneration structure in which your skills and effort are generously rewarded. An equity scheme ensures strong long-term incentives and rewards for high performers.
What we expect from you
- Strong knowledge of Banking and/or Financial Services
- Experienced in Executive Search or a strong motivation to move into Executive Search
- Experience in dealing with high-value clients and candidates on daily bases
- An excellent networker and able to connect with absolutely anyone
- Project management skills
- Strong people- and communication skills, and an ability to build trust with internal and external clients
- Strong values and integrity
- Drive, positive energy and a great team player
- Creativity and open-mindedness
- All the above whilst maintaining a “we” rather than “I” approach to success
- Fluent English any other language is an asset
Who are we?
An award-winning team with ambition, and passion for its business, clients and success. A team that shares a vision of delivering the very best service, care and creativity to a select number of clients whose businesses and people we connect with and believe in. A team who enjoy good humor and a laugh whilst we go about our business!
This could be your next, exciting career move. Get in touch with us by sending your current CV to [email protected] or calling us on +41 44 215 10 80.