Position: Partner, Executive Search
Location: Zurich, Geneva, London or Frankfurt
Are you a senior Executive Search professional with an established client base and network of professionals in your area of expertise? Are you known as a dependable and trusted advisor to your clients? Is it time you put your added value into a nimble, entrepreneurial and award-winning company, help to shape its successful future, and be rewarded for your contribution through its partnership structure?
As a Partner at DART Talent & Executive Search, you will enjoy a variety of responsibilities across client- and business development, leadership, and the strategic development of the company through new business initiatives, and / or the growth of its international business with clients.
Joining the leadership team at our head office in Zurich, you will specifically:
- Contribute towards our continued business growth across EMEA in the Wealth- and Asset Management space
- Acquire search mandates and oversee their successful execution
- Acquire new clients, maintain high-level key account management through regular contact to the business leaders / key decision makers, whilst delegating
- Broaden our relationships and service offering to existing clients
- Recruit and provide leadership to Consultants and Talent Scouts
- Act as a brand ambassador at events and other PR channels, contributing through thought leadership in media and the press
- Promote our Access Talent program, and support our commitment to gender diversity and equality
At DART we work closely as a team, so you can count on your colleagues’ help and input where required to achieve the very best outcome. We specifically cover the Wealth Management and Asset Management sectors in Zurich, Geneva, London, Frankfurt and other financial hubs across Europe and the Middle East in a range of roles at senior levels.
What we can offer you
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join the leadership team of a growing success story.
- The opportunity be truly entrepreneurial – with the reassurance of the strong reputation, track record and proven business model of over 8 years’ market presence. We have high aspirations, and recognise the importance of adding experienced talent to our leadership, to complement our strategy of developing talent in-house.
- An Advisory Board comprising of senior executives with experience in banking and executive search, and the networks, guidance and interest in contributing to our success.
- An excellent (even if we do say so ourselves), highly diverse team that fosters a fun, driven, quality-focused and respectful environment within which to thrive
- Top lake-side location in central Zurich
- Transparent remuneration structure in which your entrepreneurship and leadership is generously rewarded. An equity scheme ensures strong long-term incentives and rewards for high performers.
What we expect from you
- Strong knowledge of Asset Management, Wealth Management or Investment Banking
- Experience of developing a client base and interacting with key decision makers in the sector
- An excellent network of senior influencers in the banking, investment management or family office space who trust you, with regional / global responsibilities.
- Proven leadership, and project management skills
- Strong people- and communication skills, and an ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Influencing skills and the gravitas to represent the firm’s and our clients’ interests in front of senior audiences
- A profitable track record in Executive Search, with the experience of acquiring and successfully executing retained search mandates
- Strong values and integrity
- Drive, tenacity and energy, as well as the will to belong to the best in your area of expertise
- Creativity and open-mindedness
- All the above whilst maintaining a “we” rather than “I” approach to success
- Fluent English and one other European language or Arabic
Who are we?
An award-winning team with ambition, and passion for its business, clients and success. A team that shares a vision of delivering the very best service, care and creativity to a select number of clients whose businesses and people we connect with and believe in. A team who enjoy good humor and a laugh whilst we go about our business!
Please get in touch with Daniel Aghdami, our Managing Partner, confidentially via Carmen Bridgman at +41 44 215 1080, or directly via LinkedIn.