1. the act or manner of managing; handling direction or control.
2. skill in managing; executive ability:
great management and tact.
3. the person or persons controlling and directing the affairs of a business, institution, etc.:
The store is under new management.
4. executives collectively considered as a class (distinguished from labor).
Careers we cover in Management:
– C-Level hires (CIO, CFO, COO, CRO)
– Department Heads (Wealth Management, Investment Advisory, Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Finance)