Our key client, a top financial institution, is looking to hire a driven and dynamic professional with a relentless work ethic. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the client’s wealth management business across Brazil and/or Mexico.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for further growing the wealth management business across Brazil and/or Mexico.
- Close collaboration with local colleagues to successfully develop the offshore LATAM wealth management business.
- Provide proactive advice on investment, banking and wealth planning solutions for the core clientele of the client.
- Responsibility for building lasting and trustful relationships to the clients.
- Work closely with the Portfolio Management and Investment Advisory teams to ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives.
- Strong track-record in wealth management; at least five years of working experience as a Relationship Manager covering HNWI and UHNWI clients across Brazil and/or Mexico.
- Solid client acquisition track-record and ideally a strong existing client book.
- Excellent network (across the respective region), that can be activated and leveraged.
- Profound strategic understanding of the LATAM region and strong know-how of client needs as well as regulatory challenges impacting the wealth management industry.
- Impeccable presentation and communications skills are a must.
- Fluent in English; ideally also in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Hunter mentality; Relationship Manager with business-acumen and a passion for growing businesses by acquiring new clients.
- Driven self-starter who enjoys working in dynamic and challenging environments and has a strong ability to work independently.
- Dedicated problem solver with strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial approach.
DART Talent & Executive Search is an award-winning, values-driven executive search boutique based in Zurich, serving a select client base in Private Wealth Management and Asset Management across Europe and the Middle East.
This could be your next, exciting career move. Get in touch with us by sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +41 44 215 10 80.