Our client, a new generation bank, driven by personal relationships and providing banking for entrepreneurs,
their families and their businesses, is looking for Senior Relationship Managers to build various markets. The
candidate will be also involved in significant strategic and operational decisions with the objective of greater
efficiency and consistency of, and extension, the private client service offering.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for further growing his/her existing client book.
• Close collaboration with the colleagues to successfully develop and expand the Bank’s business.
• Provide proactive advice on investment, banking and wealth planning solutions for the core clientele.
• Responsibility for building lasting and trustful relationships to the clientele.
• Work closely with the other colleagues, as well as external partners (such as custodian banks) to ensure the
proposed solutions maximize the client’s needs, and goals and objectives.
• Track-record in wealth management; at least 8+ years of working experience as a Relationship Manager
covering HNW and UHNW clients; thereby market focus is open.
• Confidence to execute a business plan of existing clients and prospects.
• Demonstrating network (across the respective region), that can be activated and leveraged.
• Strategic understanding of wealth management and solid know-how of client needs as well as regulatory
challenges impacting the industry.
• Hunter mentality; Relationship Manager with business-acumen and a passion for growing businesses by
acquiring new clients.
• Driven self-starter who enjoys working in dynamic and entrepreneurial environments and with a strong
ability to work independently.
• Impeccable presentation and communications skills are a must.
• Team-player with excellent communication skills.
• Dedicated problem solver with analytical skills and an entrepreneurial approach.
• Fluency in the language of the target client market is a must.
• Others; the candidate does not necessarily have to come from the FS industry, his network is important and
ability to onboard clients.
DART Talent & Executive Search is an award-winning, values-driven executive search boutique based in Zurich,
serving a select client base in Private Wealth Management and Asset Management across Europe and the Middle East.
This could be your next, exciting career move. Get in touch with us by sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling us on +41 44 215 10 80.
©DART Talent & Executive Search AG – Stadthausquai 1 – 8001 Zurich – Switzerland – www.dartexec.com