Our key client, a leading private bank, is looking to hire an experienced professional with a strong passion about emerging markets, you will be asked to join their successful team in Geneva. You will be working with very successful and thoughtful Macro minds and therefore should be someone with in-depth knowledge of emerging countries coverage from both a broader Macro Economic and deeper Local Market perspective.
Responsible for developing scenarios covering all aspects of the EM economy from a tactical and strategic point of view, you will also be in charge of:
- Identifying any major country imbalances and provide early warning of changes to the long-term economic outlook and providing information to the bank’s wealth managers and private clients
- Identify best and worst- case economic outcomes, as well their likely probabilities
- Review daily economic releases and events and be able to identify forecast implications
- Monitor market events and portfolio impact
- Presenting regularly to the bank’s Investment Committee
- Contributing to publications intended for clients
- Presenting specific topics to the bank’s wealth management division
- Maintain a strong compliance culture
- Solid understanding of investments and banking
- Master's degree in econometrics or quantitative macroeconomics
- Emerging Market economy expertise
- Proficient user of economic & financial databases as well as statistics software: EViews, Matlab, Datastream and VBA programming language
- Fluent in English, any other languages a plus
- 8 years’ experience in a similar position (buy-side or sell-side)
- Solutions-oriented and proactive mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to demonstrate strong negotiating skills
- Strong sense of ethics
DART Talent & Executive Search is an award-winning, values-driven executive search boutique based in Zurich, serving a select client base in Private Wealth Management and Asset Management across Europe and the Middle East.
This could be your next, exciting career move. Get in touch with us by sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +41 44 215 10 80.
©DART Talent & Executive Search AG – Stadthausquai 1 – 8001 Zurich – Switzerland – www.dartexec.com