Our client, an external Wealth Management boutique firm in Zurich is seeking an experienced Senior Relationship Manager to strengthen its team in Zurich. The Partner / Senior Relationship Manager will be part of a highly experienced team focusing on the acquisition of client assets, and the delivery of professional and totally impartial advice. The candidate will be also involved in significant strategic and operational decisions with the objective of greater efficiency and consistency of, and extension to, the private client service offering.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for further growing his / her existing wealth management client book.
- Close collaboration with the colleagues to successfully develop and expand the client’s wealth management business.
- Provide proactive advice on investment, banking and wealth planning solutions for the core clientele.
- Responsibility for building lasting and trustful relationships to the clients.
- Work closely with the other colleagues, as well as external partners (such as custodian banks) to ensure the proposed solutions maximize the client’s needs and goals and objectives.
- Strong track-record in wealth management; at least five years of working experience as Relationship Manager covering HNW and UHNW clients; thereby market focus is open.
- Ability to transfer the existing client book combined with an excellent client acquisition track-record.
- Excellent network (across the respective region), that can be activated and leveraged.
- Profound strategic understanding of wealth management and strong know-how of client needs as well as regulatory challenges impacting the industry.
- Impeccable presentation and communications skills are a must.
- Hunter mentality; Relationship Manager with business acumen and a passion for growing businesses by acquiring new clients.
- Driven self-starter who enjoys working in dynamic and challenging environments and has a strong ability to work independently.
- Longstanding and lasting client relationships.
- Team-player with excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated problem solver with an analytical mind-set and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Fluency in the language of the target client market is a must.
DART Talent & Executive Search is an award-winning, values-driven executive search boutique based in Zurich, serving a select client base in Private Wealth Management and Asset Management across Europe and the Middle East.
This could be your next, exciting career move. Get in touch with us by sending your current CV to email@example.com or calling us on +41 44 215 10 80.